Dalesman Guest House B&B
A warm welcome awaits you at The Dalesman Guest House with complimentary Tea or Coffee on your arrival. Situated in Embsay, North Yorkshire, a village of approximately 2,000 the Guest House is on the outskirts of Skipton and is within the Yorkshire Dales National Park. Local Dales rolling scenery is ideal for walking, cycling, climbing, fishing, sailing, horse-riding, shooting or simply bird watching.
Dalesman Guest House is located in a cul-de-sac in a tranquil location adjacent to a Nature Reserve where Guests can watch local wildlife or explore Embsay Reservoir, Embsay Crag and the grouse shooting ground of Barden Moor. The Embsay/Bolton Abbey Steam Railway runs regularly from Embsay Railway Station.
Skipton, known as the Gateway to the Dales, offers an award winning High Street with Market and Leeds/Liverpool Canal basin, with boat trips available. Skipton's 14th century castle is also well worth a visit.
Dalesman Guest House Accommodation
- A Double bedroom with en-suite toilet and wash-basin with use of the house bath and shower. Shaver point.
- A Double bed and a single bed with use of the house toilet, wash basin, bath and shower. Shaver point in house bathroom.
- A Single bedroom with use of the house toilet, wash basin, bath and shower.
- Each room has electric kettle, complimentary drinks tray, Freeview colour tv and a, hair-dryer.
- Double glazing with central heating installed throughout the house.
- Hot water available in the bathrooms day and night.
- A supply of walking guides, brochures and maps etc available in each bedroom which Guests are requested to return on departure.
- A Stannah stair-lift ( Installed in 2012) available between ground and first floor for the use of Guests who have difficulty ascending or descending stairs.
- The front patio facing south available to Guests with a rear garden where garden furniture is also available.
- Parking on the private drive or a secure garage by prior arrangement. A high pressure hose for vehicles/cycles etc. available for use by prior arrangement.
- Late keys available by prior arrangement.
- The lounge available for Guests to relax, read or watch television. A varied selection of books available.
- Complimentary drinks of tea or coffee are available.
- Breakfast available in the Dining Room from 8.00 am to 10.00am, or by prior arrangement.
- Guests are asked to arrive after 3.00pm and depart before 12.00pm on the day of departure. Later or earlier times may be made by prior arrangement.
- Embsay Pub's, The Elm Tree Inn and the Cavendish Inn are available a short walk away and offer excellent real ales and good, reasonably priced food for Lunch and Dinner
There are also several Public Houses and Restaurants etc. in Skipton nearby.
Sat Nav and Google Earth use BD23 6NU for the Dalesman Guest House